Part-time Sustainability Manager
an expert guide for your sustainability journey
Successfully navigating the complexities of sustainability and moving to a circular economy requires subject matter expertise and great leadership, but not all businesses are in a position to employ a full-time sustainability manager. This is why Go Well will work intimately with your organisation providing a sustainability manager service at the tiered level you require. Think of it as your very own sustainability manager at a fraction of the cost.
- Educate and develop your safe;
- Save staff time and resources researching sustainability;
- Keep your organisation accountable to the goals it sets;
- Maintain momentum and build a culture of sustainability and circularity;
- Gain access to our team of experts who work across multiple businesses and industries;
- Receive ongoing input and advice from a sustainability expert;
- A fraction of the cost of a FTE sustainability manager.
This service is flexible to best fit your organisation’s needs and resources. From a start-up business wanting support and validation to an established business looking to implement change, Go Well will provide the support and expertise you need.