what we do
“Financial reporting should be balanced, clear and objective. An issuer should provide non financial disclosure at least annually, including considering material exposure to environmental, economic and social sustainability risks and other key risks. It should explain how it plans to manage those risks and how operational or non financial targets are measured.” Recommendation 4.3 of the NZX Corporate Governance Code 2017.
what we do
The reporting process includes:
- Identifying all and key stakeholders
- Engaging stakeholders
- Identifying your organisations current and desired state
- Identifying your organisations material topics (the sustainability topics that are most important to your organisation and stakeholders)
- Highlighting the sustainability-related initiatives your organisation has already, is currently, or is soon to be implementing.
- Identify keys opportunities for further initiatives/changes
- Developing specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound (SMART) sustainability-related targets
For more information on the value of a Sustainability Report get in touch.